Last Updated: 15th of August 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, and username.
- Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Includes IP address, your login data, browser type, and version.
2. How We Use Your Data
We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, accessed, or used in an unauthorized manner.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it.
6. Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws regarding your personal data, including the right to access, correction, erasure, or to object to the processing of your personal data.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us